What is zoom teeth whitening?
Zoom teeth whitening is a kind of teeth bleaching treatment where a zoom teeth whitening gel having peroxide along with a laser light (UV light) are used for whitening the teeth instantly. Zoom teeth whitening is an effective way to remove the stained or discolored tooth. It is harmless and one of the fastest way to whiten your teeth.
What causes yellow teeth?
- Yellow stain on the teeth can be because of excessive chewing of tobacco products or smoking.
- As the age of a person increases, the tooth enamel surface loses its minerals and become brittle and can lose its color.
- Poor oral habits like improper brushing, flossing and tooth cleaning.
- Some medicines can also turn the teeth yellow from its white color.
Zoom teeth whitening process
Zoom teeth whitening, a simple, non-invasive method to whiten the teeth is done by a professional dental hygienist. During the zoom teeth whitening procedure, you may experience tooth sensitivity or mild tingling. However, it is a temporary effect and, usually, subsides within a day or so.
First, the dentist will remove the tartar or plaque from your teeth.
Then, a protective gel is put on the gums and lips for protecting them from sensitivity, burns, or discomfort during the zoom teeth whitening treatment. This will guard the gums and lips against any possible injury.
The Zoom teeth whitening gel having hydrogen peroxides is applied to the teeth and then, exposed to a laser light.
The zoom laser light activates the whitening gel so that it penetrates the tooth enamel crystals. Eventually, this removes the stains and whitens your teeth about 10 times brighter and whiter.
When the zoom light penetrates the tooth enamel and dentin, the teeth bleaching happens. This procedure is repeated three times at an interval of 20 minutes.
For each whitening process, a new bleaching gel is applied. Usually, it takes an hour to provide the result. You can get immediate white teeth with zoom teeth whitening.
What are the pros and cons of zoom teeth whitening?
The Zoom teeth whitening treatment is safe and effective. It is effective in getting rid of any severe extrinsic discolored teeth. There are no known zoom teeth whitening side effects while some people may experience tooth sensitivity during the bleaching treatment.
This is common with all the teeth whitening treatments since high hydrogen peroxide concentrations would be present. The tooth sensitivity might last for a couple of days after the bleaching treatment.
There are many advantages of zoom teeth whitening. Here are some of the advantages:
- It is fast and gives you the result in one hour.
- Other teeth whitening treatments make you wait for several months in order to give the result, but zoom teeth whitening results are immediate once the treatment is finished.
- It is also a painless treatment. You may get some tooth sensitivity, which will be temporary.
- The latest zoom technique includes zoom 2 laser teeth whitening and zoom 3 teeth whitening. The benefit of zoom 3 techniques is that your teeth are exposed to bleaching gel and laser light for a shorter or lesser time compared to that of the zoom 2 treatments.
- Zoom teeth whitening can get rid of stains caused due to heavy smoking. It is fast, painless, long lasting, safe, lower tooth sensitivity, convenient, and most of all effective in getting rid of the extrinsic stains.