When you are a grown-up person and have a wisdom tooth coming in, then it is no good time since wisdom teeth can cause a lot of pain when you make humble efforts for opening your mouth. Here is a practical guide to knowing everything about how to stop wisdom tooth pain and the best at home remedies for wisdom tooth pain.
What’s good for wisdom tooth pain?
(1) Take some fresh peppermint leaves. Thoroughly wash them and put them around your wisdom tooth. This will help to decrease the pain. Do it on a daily basis for around 20 minutes.
(2) If you are not able to find fresh peppermint leaves, then pick up a tea bag in your kitchen (preferably a black one since it has high tannin content). Moisten the tea bag using a little bit of water, then fold it in half and put it on your wizzie teeth. This can get rid of wisdom tooth pain immediately.
(3) Ease wisdom tooth pain by using cloves as cloves are good for the teeth. Take some sterilized cotton. Dip it in clove oil and press it gently on your wizzies so that the clove oil seeps into your gums all over your teeth.
(4) Soak cotton in brandy and then put on your wisdom tooth. It can also treat wisdom tooth pain.
(5) If you are not able to get your hands on something, then just make a mixture of warm water with a pinch of salt and simply gargle your mouth using it in order to drain out the bacteria if infections near the wisdom tooth are causing you moan in pain. Follow it up with a gentle massage for improving the blood circulation around the infected gum.
(6) Mixing crushed garlic with table salt and placing it on the wisdom tooth also relieve wisdom tooth pain. You can also chew 1 or 2 garlic cloves to cure wisdom tooth pain.
(7) If you can get a guava tree near your house, then just pluck a few fresh leaves and munch on them for some minutes to drain out the bacteria if the pain is caused due to an infection.
(8) Binge eating sweets can destroy your teeth. The sweets having sugar contents stimulate the bacteria to form acids inside the mouth and make the tooth surface smoother and vulnerable to infection.
(9) In order to get wisdom tooth pain relief, putting a piece of lemon, onion, etc., can help fight the infection because they naturally contain antibacterial properties. And it can also be the best thing for wisdom tooth pain.
(10) If you can get some wheat grass juice, then make use of it as a mouthwash to stop tooth pain.
(11) If you want to take antibiotics, then a Tylenol or Ibuprofen can help to deal with wisdom tooth pain. Aspirin tablets can thin your blood and hence, it must be avoided. You can also make use of some topical medications to remove tooth pain immediately.
Whether your pain persists or subsides, regardless of any of the methods mentioned above, visit a good dentist near you and get to learn the root cause of your wisdom teeth pain and take appropriate pain relievers. Don’t postpone if your wisdom tooth requires a surgery because the longer you delay, the more severe wisdom tooth pain, you are going to invite to yourself.