With age, the teeth are likely to lose its natural shine. Here are the easy, practical tips to transform your teeth into a broader and a pearly whiter smile using the best home remedies to whiten teeth instantly without going to the dentist.
Buying the best teeth whitening toothpaste
The first step to making your teeth whiter is buying teeth whitening toothpaste that works and have the good qualities to improve the color of your tooth. Since you are accustomed to brushing your teeth every day, which is the basic first step, ensure you choose the top rated toothpaste brands that are effective to whiten your teeth.
Using the most effective teeth whitening toothpaste is the best teeth whitening at home remedy that has zero side effects. And it won’t need any additional effort from your side in order to give you pearly, whiter teeth.
There are various toothpaste brands readily available in the grocery and drug stores. Make sure that you buy ADA-approved whitening toothpaste. Basically, the best whitening toothpaste must consist of fluoride and must bear the acceptance seal from the American Dental Association.
Requirements for the best teeth whitening toothbrush:
- Buy a new toothbrush if your current toothbrush is frayed or wearing out.
- Soft bristles perform best, but before buying the same, make sure to check, whether the toothbrush can get into hard to reach places.
- Change your toothbrush once 3 to 4 months since it would be the best teeth whitening procedure at home that you could take advantage of.
- Ensure you brush your teeth back and forth in short motions.
- If possible, brush your teeth after every meal so that you get the best at home teeth whitening effects. If that is not feasible, then it is essential that you brush twice a day.
How to remove stains from teeth at home?
(1) Causes of tooth discoloration.
The teeth stains happen, perhaps due to poor oral hygiene, drinking beverages like coffee and tea, strong antibiotic medication and other drugs, your age, and also due to pregnancy.
(2) Combating the teeth discoloration by eating.
The stained teeth could be combated by consuming fruits and vegetables that are naturally crunchy and have attributed to release more saliva inside the mouth. Another way to remove teeth stains is by having cheese after the meal because it aids in re-mineralizing tooth enamel.
(3) Home remedies for teeth whitening with baking soda and peroxide.
A solution of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide, a mixture of baking soda and salt, abrasion using strawberries, and rubbing the peel of the banana are all the best teeth whitening at home remedies to whiten your teeth.
(4) DIY teeth whitening kits.
The best DIY teeth whitening kits over the counter available in the nearest supermarkets or pharmacy stores also can help you in getting the best teeth whitening experience at home. Some teeth whitening kits are very easy to use, but some may require a little bit of effort from your side.
Flossing your teeth on a daily basis also helps to make your smile gleam.
If you exercise these best at home teeth whitening methods, then it could give you amazing results. So get going and get whiter teeth.